Templates

Menu

Travel Flyer


Specification :

  • 3 Color PSD File included
  • Help file included
  • Letter Size with include bleeds 0.25
  • CMYK color
  • 300 dpi
  • Included Trim Line, Bleed and Safety Margins
  • Modern creative clean Design
  • You can edit text easily
  • Easy to change any color
  • 1 click image replace in Photoshop Mask
Support :

For any help using or customizing the file please feel free to contact me via my Graphic River profile. If you have a moment, please rate this item, I’ll appreciate it very much!....Thank you.


Share This:

Post Tags:

Nouman

I'm Nouman. A full time Print template designer. I enjoy to make modern creative professional print template. I love to create different template and write about print design, blogger. Now I'm working with Graphicriver. You can buy our templates from Graphicriver.

No Comment to " Travel Flyer "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM